Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm sitting on a gold mine.



One of the perks of being an intern is that you get to see the finished magazine before anyone else. Being a self-diagnosed junkie of the humble magazine, (Lucky I’m not good at math, or I would die from realising how much I spend on them every month).I'm just a little excited by this concept of catching the first glimpse. 

RUSSH has been a favorite of mine for many years, and now that I assist with its bi-monthly creation, I often find myself overwhelmed. The new issue, out this Wednesday (22nd) is amazing, yes I may be bias due to by my involvement and haunted by the fact that Stevie Dance hugged me last week, but it really is a great issue. RUSSH personally can do no wrong, but there have been times where its disappointed me and left me a little 'half-empty', this issue is definitely not a producer of those moments.

I can't tell you what’s in it, although I would love to! But I can say: set your alarm on Wednesday and get that $9.95 ready.... it’s going to be worth it.
Image:Issue #35 RUSSH

1 comment:

  1. Georgia, your blog gets me all excited with every post. Really enjoying your work here and VERY jealous about your intern gig at Russh!! Keep up the great blogging :)

    ReplyDelete