Sunday, September 19, 2010

THE GENTLEWOMAN:



I grabbed this magazine from borders months ago...and my whim turned into a solid month of flicking...I love it; I find very few magazines can hold my attention for that long. I think I have mentioned this before, but I am a massive magazine junkie. They are both my fixation and fix. The Gentle woman is innovative, fresh and exciting. I could talk it 'up' for days... I really did fall in love... but when Phoebe Philo graces the cover of a magazine for its first issue you know it’s going to have real flair. I'm yet to get my hands on a copy of the second issue, as I’m back in my hometown of limited access to magazines and the general outside world, but I'll be back in Sydney Monday week... and its first on my list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment